We would like to thank a couple people that have helped us develop Eudox.
- Erik Leander, who was the teacher when Eudox still was a school assignment
at Tullinge gymnasium, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Marcus Bäcklin, Robert Gergeo and Anders Nordman who were in the
development team during the school period, but left after highschool.
- The beta testers Daniel Carlsson, Tomas Gustavsson, Håkan Terelius
and Daniel Wikell.
- Andreas Tegen for comments on the manual, spelling and grammatical
- BD-Calvin on "c++" IRC channel at QuakeNet for programming help and
Eudox is designed and written by Henning Tegen and Björn Terelius. We
hope you will enjoy it and don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Table of contents